4 Berry Street
Brooklyn NY 11211
BerryParkBK.com
Berry Park is a beer garden in Williamsburg, Brooklyn NY. A couple of weekends ago I went there for a birthday party and I had so much fun.
Berry Park has an indoor garden with picnic tables like any other beer gardens. The indoor area is very dim. I'd love to see this place in the day time. One thing this beer garden is known for is they have a great variety of craft beers.
Prior to going there that night my boyfriend and I ate dinner at Keg & Latern in Greenpoint, Brooklyn NY (I'll be doing a blog on Keg & Latern as well) and we did a little pre-gaming as well.
So when we got to Berry Park my first beer was a Leffe Blonde. Since I like wheat beers I figured this might be somewhat similar. I'm glad I picked that beer because it was a great choice and was very smooth. So after everyone got their drinks we decided to go to the roof top. It was a beautiful October night to be up on the roof top. Just like every other roof top it had a bar with all the same beers as the bar downstairs, but this time around every table was packed. It took our group about thirty minutes to finally get a table.
Then once I was finished with my Leffe Blonde I switched to the Aventinus which is a strong German beer. The glass it came in was huge and the bartender was right because I had one glass and that was my last drink for the night. I wasn't looking to get bombed, but I had a good buzz going on.
After hanging out on the roof top for a while we decided to go downstairs because that night it felt a little muggy out. When we got downstairs the DJ was playing good music and while you're having the most fun that's when time goes by the fastest. After what felt like just a little bit of time it was already 3AM and it was time to go home. Although the place doesn't close till 4AM, I had to get outta there already. Some of the many joys of being an adult, you have to be semi responsible too.
Overall Berry Park is a great place to go to whether you're going out in a group or on a date. The next time I go there will be for brunch. Their brunch menu looks good and the night I was there I saw some people eating and it looked great.
So there it is another cool spot to go to in Williamsburg.
| I can't even be mad at him photobombing my picture. LOL!!! |
Leffe is the only beer I can drink ;)
ReplyDeleteI never had it prior to this, but I'm sure glad I tried it. A couple of other people told me how much they like this beer too.
ReplyDelete