Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Welcome To My Second Blog... Inda's Tasty Reviews

My first blog is Inda's Adventures. There I'll be writing about the things I do, places I've been to and briefly touch on the restaurants and bar I've gone to. With Inda's Tasty Reviews it'll only consist of reviews on restaurants/bars. Here I'll be going into the details of how a restaurant/ bar was and make the reader feel as if they were with me while I was there. 

I've decided to start this blog separately because originally this is what I wanted to focus my blog on, but decided not to because there's so many different things to write about. I didn't want to stick to one thing. Then as I started developing my blog I thought it would be a good idea to start a new one focusing on different restaurants/bars. New York City has so many different restaurants, bars, street carts, food trucks, and deli's. When it comes to food New York is very diversified and unique. It's rare to find another city such as ours. We have Chinatown, Little Italy, Little India, Koreatown (also known as K Town), and some of these communities have two locations. For example there's a Chinatown in Manhattan, but if you go to Flushing that's the Chinatown of Queens. Also if you're familiar with Queens you know that 69th Street Woodside has the best filipino food. With so many different places to write about I had to go with the idea and create a new blog.

With Inda's Tasty Reviews I'll be rating restaurants/bars on everything such as the food, drinks, service, atmosphere, and decor. Most of the places I've been to have been great and I'd love to put their name out there so people can enjoy it too. Of course this blog will mainly focus on places in the New York City area, but every once in a while I will mention restaurants in other cities.

I mentioned about all the different kinds of restaurants, but there's also a million and one bars in New York City. I'll be putting in the same details in my bar reviews, but what I'll really put in details is their service. With a bar I feel that the bartender makes or breaks the place. If the service is bad then of course you're not going to go there again. That'd be the most visible difference between the reviews. 

As always recommendations are always welcome here. I'd love to hear about a new place that someone thinks has great food. I'm a firm believer that just because one person might not like the place it doesn't mean everyone will think the same. 


No comments:

Post a Comment